Our CSV program provides live patient interviews and other materials to help you navigate your CSV exams and prepare for your ABPN psychiatry certification exam.
In addition, you get consultation time with clinical experts from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Psychiatry. They answer questions and provide guidance on clinical challenges you face in your interviews.
When you reserve a spot in our CSV program, it includes:
- Up to four (4) live patient interviews at Massachusetts General Hospital. You receive direct feedback from two faculty members who use the ABPN CSV checklist to score your interviews.
- One (1) night accommodation at either the Liberty Hotel or Wyndham Hotel Boston Beacon Hill (pending availability). Both are directly adjacent to the hospital.
- A personal guide who accompanies you throughout your visit.
- Free access to our online Adult Psychiatry Board Exam Mastery Course. The course offers 45+ chapterized sessions that review all the important topics covered in the ABPN psychiatry board certification exam.
- A free copy of Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Update & Board Preparation, 3rd Edition. It contains 250+ board review questions that complement our online study course.
- Discounted tuition fees to live conferences and online courses offered through the Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy. This includes our flagship annual Psychopharmacology conference, online courses on cognitive behavioral therapy and mind body medicine, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) modules.
For more information and to register for this CSV program, contact Customer Service at:
Phone: 1 (866) 644-7792
A $500.00 administrative fee will be deducted for cancellations. Refund requests must be received in writing no later than 2 weeks (10 business days) from scheduled Clinical Skills Verification. No refunds or credits will be made thereafter.