More than 30 free sessions available on demand all year long including two NEW courses:
- • Introducing VetChange: An Online Intervention for Veterans with Problem Drinking and PTSD Symptoms
- • Suicide Postvention: Survivor Care for Families of Service Members and Veterans
All sessions are completely free and offer CME/CE credits for physicians, nurses, social workers, psychologists, and licensed mental health counselors.
This series is presented as a community service by Home Base, a partnership of the Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital, and the National Center for PTSD, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.VIEW MORE INFO +
Visible and Invisible Wounds of War
Screening and treating service members, veterans and their family members requires training, skills and knowledge. Our education focuses on helping you improve outcomes across a variety of conditions these individuals may face.
- • Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- • Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- • Substance use disorders
- • Violence and aggression
- • Chronic pain
- • Sleep disorders
Our education also addresses health-related, cultural and community issues related to supporting the unique needs of military families.
- • Building resiliency
- • Recognizing suicide risk
- • Couples therapy for PTSD
- • Reintegration challenges
- • Reproductive health in female veterans
- • Health needs of student veterans
- • And much, much more!
Our education is developed with hands-on guidance from the clinical experts at Home Base. Home Base is the only private sector clinic in New England and the largest private sector clinic in America with the sole focus of helping at-risk veterans and military families regain the lives they once had. By caring for veterans in a family-based clinic, and by working in cooperation with the Veterans Administration (VA) and the Department of Defense (DoD), Home Base serves as a replicable model to promote the health and well-being of veterans nationwide.VIEW LESS INFO -