This on-demand medical conference provides advanced guidance on how to treat and manage patients who have anxiety disorders. In mental health and primary care practices, patients with anxiety disorders are not only common, but they also they often need more of your time and resources to manage their conditions. There are many evidence-based pharmacologic and behavioral treatment options, yet practice measures show that patient outcomes often do not meet expected or desired levels of improvement.
During this event, our faculty focus on advanced concepts that go far beyond the basics. Their guidance is 100% practical and ready for use in any primary care and mental health setting.
Re-energize your practice and apply new skills to:
• Enhance how you use cognitive interventions
• Address many specific comorbidities, such as sleep, cardiac and GI disorders
• Use advanced psychopharmacology for all anxiety disorders and related conditions
• Navigate medical conditions affected by anxiety, and vice versa
• Improve outcomes for patients who have anxiety
This is an ideal event for all clinicians in primary care practices that treat patients who have anxiety. It is also ideal for psychiatrists, psychologists, nursing professionals, and others on their practice teams.