Clinical Skills Verification Exams
These critical assessments are an opportunity to receive formative feedback, strengthen interviewing skills, and demonstrate clinical competency. CSVs are an important step towards American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) certification.
Our CSV program provides live patient interviews and other materials to help you navigate your CSV exams and prepare for your ABPN psychiatry certification exam.
In addition, you get consultation time with clinical experts from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Psychiatry. They answer questions and provide guidance on clinical challenges you face in your interviews.
When you reserve a spot in our CSV program, it includes:
- Up to four (4) live patient interviews at Massachusetts General Hospital. You receive direct feedback from three faculty members who use the ABPN CSV checklist to score your interviews.
- A personal guide who accompanies you throughout your visit.
The following dates are available to schedule a clinical skills verification:
Our expert faculty are available on the above dates between the hours of 7:30 am and noon.
For more information and to register for this CSV program contact Alexandra Fowler through this form or at email@example.com.
A $500.00 administrative fee will be deducted for cancellations. Refund requests must be received in writing no later than 2 weeks (10 business days) from scheduled Clinical Skills Verification. No refunds or credits will be made thereafter.
- Free access to our online Adult Psychiatry Board Exam Mastery Course. The course offers 45+ chapterized sessions that review all the important topics covered in the ABPN psychiatry board certification exam.
- A free copy of Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Update & Board Preparation, 3rd Edition. It contains 250+ board review questions that complement our online study course.
- Discounted tuition fees to live conferences and online courses offered through the Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy. This includes our flagship annual Psychopharmacology conference, online courses on cognitive behavioral therapy and mind body medicine, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) modules.
- Our staff can assist with booking accomodations at either the Liberty Hotel or Wyndham Hotel Boston Beacon Hill for an additional fee. Both hotels are directly adjacent to the hospital.